PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hallo, does anybody know which table event I could use when the result of the "find in window" change the table row ? the problem is that I have 2 tables with one-to-many connect… »
Débuté le 11 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, I've installed Hyper File on a remote Windows 2003 Server. This installation seems to be fine. MantaManager is running, and the HF Control Center is finding the server I'v… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2007 par
1 réponse
« Hi How to open the french project into english version i have windev with english version. While opening the project it gives an error of "Conflict in Dll". so do i need to add s… »
Débuté le 09 oct. 2007 par
« How can i write a code so that my application expires after 30 days or any given time? please help.… »
2 réponses
« I saw there are WinDev statements to add, read, modify and delete appointments in Lotus Notes or Outlook. How do I know when I add an appointment there is no conflict with an appo… »
2 réponses
« I have a file which contains a 2 character field RecordType and a composite index RecordType,Code. I want to display in a table all the records which belong to a particular type. N… »
« Hi, Is there anaybody who knows how i can get events from a com based active x object via a dll I have an object dynamic called MSIT2 this is an wrapper around and object MSIT. … »
« Hi there, Is there already an ODBC driver available for the Hyperfile Client Server database? The default ODBC driver seems not to be compatible with HFCS. Or am I wrong Thanks. … »
« Hallo, ich brauche Unterstützung bei einer Neuentwicklung mit WinDev11. Hat jemand Klassen oder Beispiele für den Bereich Warenwirtschaft? Oder kann mich sonst jemand bei der Entw… »
« Hi everybody, a Google group in Italian language about WinDev has been created. Go to: http://groups.google.com/group/windev-ita Regards, Luigi… »
1 réponse