PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi everybody, is there a way to update all the combo-box controls linked to the same file if it has been modified? Regards, Luigi… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2007 par
1 réponse
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “..Thumbnail” property. This property lets you see a field’s thumbnail. This field has been defined in the analysis editor or by… »
« Dear friends, as you may have noticed, both forums are now synchronized in both directions. Means that postings of the pcsoft windev-forum will appear in our forum and postings in… »
« Hi to all of you, I am looking for an example on how to print a master database with all its related details in this sequence. master record #1, then all details database A record … »
Aucune réponse
« Hallo , I wish to use an external file wich is in use on a hfcs but the analysis i use don't use hfcs but hf classic. So i thought i made an connection to the hfcs (hdescribecon… »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2007 par
« Hi Guys, I'm Nouman from Paksitan.I just started learning Windev which means that i'm a beginner. I'm building an application for Retail Outlets. I want to connect Head Office with… »
Débuté le 13 sep. 2007 par
5 réponses
« How can I find out in Windev whether there is a pocket Pc connected to my computer. I'm using Microsoft activeSync… »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2007 par
« From time to time we have a problem with reports produced by means of iprint (without the report generator) Sometimes text is scrumbled, overprinted (on the preview as on paper) or… »
Débuté le 14 sep. 2007 par
« I am experimenting with changing the font color of a button when the browser opens. If I use Btn_Home..Color = white nothing happens (i have it in the on load of the browser code)… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Glenn no sign of Ken on my lists, and the conference is nearly full... Regards Fabrice >Ken, Are you going to the WinDev conference? >Glenn Rathke… »