PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi Coders, It would be appreciated if any one here could share their code in RFID Application using Windev. How to connect or read the RFID READER from ALIEN TECHNOLOGY for example… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello. Considering an application with Windev Mobile. Who knows a good source for hand held terminals with printing capability since the application should be able to print a recei… »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2007 par
« Hi All (WinDev 11) I'm trying to run a procedure of an internal window from the parent window after the internal window has been assigned at run-time using ChangeSourceWindow. I've… »
Débuté le 25 juil. 2007 par
« Hello, c8 I am very new to WinDev. I am using Windev Mobile 10 to development application for mobile device CE and Windows Mobile etc... The application that I am currently working… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2007 par
« Hello, Is the use of the Refresh procedures in this table-form making sence ? OK, maybe it don't harm, but .... When I am right : - the table will be refreshed from the current rec… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2007 par
« The windev font variable consist of different values like name, size, type, color ... After selecting a font i would like to store this infos for future usage. Any experience in st… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2007 par
« Hi all, I have a Table control with 5 columns. Four of them are "read only" and the last one is a check box which is "edit/enabled". What I need is to change this mode to "read onl… »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev provides the “..Opacity” property. This property is available for all controls and it lets you set the control transparency level. This lets you easily create spec… »
« Hello All, I really like the improved input mask handling for dates in WebDev 11 but I have one problem. The default field display representing the mask (when you click in the fiel… »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2007 par
4 réponses
« Hello, One of the last messages at this forum mentioned the WinDev command FOR EACH/ALL. Because that was new for me (again) I've read the help information and I wonder if FOR EACH… »