PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Does WD11 come with any sort of administration tool for HFCS stored procedures, rights, triggers etc… »
Débuté le 24 avr. 2007 par
« How can i disable/remove/hide the 'wd_wait' window during printing. I have a report dat prints contracts... The enduser print often 1000 contracts and each contract is printed 4 ti… »
« How do you integrate the DLLs for postgreSQL4WD into windev?… »
3 réponses
« Hi, I'd like to do something like the following in browser code, but DateValid is only available on the server. How would you do this in browser code? IF NOT DateValid(DateOfInjury… »
« Hi All of You, Installed last WE MS Windows Vista Business on one of my computers. And I tried out the Windev-Software. The WD-exe-applications work fine. But had a lot of troubles… »
« I'm currently looking for options with respect for drilldown reporting. Any suggestions apart from Crystal Reports as possibilities to provide drilldown functionality for reports w… »
« Hi I have started a new project and I must of clicked something I didn't mean too. The problem is when I open my form it opens as a very small form and grows to fill the full scree… »
« Anyone written anything in WD11 for a firebird backend? Feedback on whether they play nicely together (or not) would be appreciated. Rgds PT… »
« I'm sure this is a very simple question, but the answer has eluded me. How do you go to another website where the website url is the contents of a variable. Thanks Glenn… »
« Using WebDev, can you and if so how, you have a link that when selected will reposition the user to some other area on the current page. Thanks Glenn Rathke… »