PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Is it possible to write a w-language function and include it as a column in a query? If it is, how would it be done and what are the limitations. Thanks as usual.… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, I work with Windev and Progress. I'd like to know if it's possible to program stored procedures under Progress DB, and to use them from Windev, if not, does exist an altern… »
Débuté le 07 déc. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Not really important, but nice to know. I was always a bit fascinated by that "nice feature" in Windows, that when you ask it, to "shut-down", that then, the eventual desktop image… »
Débuté le 06 déc. 2006 par
« Hello Friends, How can I convert files .DAT (clarion) for FIC . doesn't exist the clarion dictionary to help this.. thank´s any for tips Best Regards MB… »
Débuté le 05 déc. 2006 par
« Is there a possibility to check or to get the "free memory" ? I have a mobile application and i think i have a memory problem. I would like to see the free memory at certain times.… »
« As many others on this forum, I also am a Clarion programmer, I just recently bought my license of Windev 10, and have a lot of questions. I've read the tutorial and seen the examp… »
« Hello, I thought that the create new window wizard use to prompt for the option to generate the full sequence of forms and reports. I was using that option and no additional window… »
Débuté le 04 déc. 2006 par
« Hello Unfortunately I have a problem with webdev. I use xampp (apache 2.2.2 and I don't want to use the older version of apache), but i always get an error when i start the diagno… »
Débuté le 03 déc. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Anybody use the java generation option to produce java apps yet? Any thoughts on it's usefulness for building useful applications? Thanks, Art… »
Débuté le 01 déc. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« is it possible to start a time in a thread in Windev8 ThreadMode(threadCriticalSection) ThreadExecute("Test"+datesys()+timesys()+random(3),threadNormal,"StartTimer") And in the "st… »
Débuté le 10 jan. 2006 par