PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I want to access windows system information through WMI. But other part of the code is using JNI and java implementations. could anyone give me some idea "how can we call the WMI c… »
Débuté le 15 mai. 2006 par
« Hi to all Starting to develop in multiuser/server environment, I have problems over problems. My app installed on a client with datafiles on the local disc runs smooth, okay quite … »
Débuté le 10 mai. 2006 par
« Perhaps someone find it usefull: see link Regards Norbert Web Characters… »
« Hi Everyone I have a combo box and a table. The Table is filled with a query. When I change the value of the combo, the Query is cleared and then a table refresh is done. The code … »
« G'day All A cold rainy day - what better time to check out the 26 warnings and 13511 information messages in the current project compiler error list. Most of them are either field… »
Débuté le 14 mai. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Multiplex sound card is a prerequisite. The application allows you to monitor and grab any sound played on your PC. Example : - Audio CD, - DVD movie (mpeg ou DivX), - microphone, … »
Débuté le 14 mai. 2006 par
« Hi folks, I am trying to set up an application as a windows service. I work with an apache server and MySql 4.1. When I run the application all works well, and a conneciton is esta… »
Débuté le 12 mai. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi forum... I am having a problem when sending to e-mail from the preview. The mail that generates is without my email address, however, if I opt for EmailPDF, makes it correctly. … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Everyone I have an embeded query in Combo2. What I want to do is to filter Combo2 depending on what is selected in COMBO1 The help file say that one should run the HExecuteQuery… »
Débuté le 11 mai. 2006 par
« Hi all, In Windev it possible to position a control anywhere you want with i.e Myself..X = 5 and Myself..Y = 10. In Webdev this is not possible. Anyone who knows a workaround?? Grt… »
Aucune réponse