PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Where can we present feature requests to pcsoft? Since they monitor this group, here goes. We ugently need software registration features lik: 1. Activation key generation 2. Limit… »
Débuté le 23 mar. 2006 par
« Is there a way open a new Word-document in a Windev-application and when the document is saved and word is closed, the windev-program gets control again and it is possible to have … »
Débuté le 24 mar. 2006 par
Aucune réponse
« I clicked on Edit/Find Modifications and now all my source code windows have an extra column on the left which shows me what I assume is the date I last changed that bit of code. H… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all : I recently had a mishap with my development laptop, which will take some time to repair... I may have yet to buy another one having only USB ports. My question : can I kee… »
2 réponses
« There is a "100%" translated online help and examples available now on http://www.windev.com/ts/download/index.html regards, Robert… »
« Hello, How can i change the scrollbars colors that automatic appears when a page is longer than the browser....… »
« I have just really started working with WD 9 extensively. I had spent most of my time previously working with Windev 8. On the surface WD 9 appears to have a lot of new features, b… »
« how to make application work 30 days with windev?… »
1 réponse
« Hi all, I'm very new to HF/CS and MySQL I know nothing about. I experimented with HF/CS and it seems to work very well. When I start a new application, files are generated with hCr… »
« i want to print invoices on a LINE PRINTER. Problem : After several pages the lines of the header information is at the bottom of the previous page. How can i force a page form at … »
Aucune réponse