PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, Windev 8 I have problems using a serial port. When i execute the sOpen command, the application hangs. The COM5 port is a virtual serial port, made with a USB-to-serial cabl… »
Débuté le 07 mar. 2006 par
« I am trying to get my head around classes in Windev and thought that I would augment the CWDHandle class, which has a virtual method of bModify. I have created a class, inheriting … »
« When inserting a new record with an autonumber field, how do I retrieve the the value of that field before the record is saved? Access does make it available, so how do I retrieve … »
« Hello to you all, In a window I have the following code: HReset(F_mat) Reset Filetoscreen() The controls are all erased and I have a blank form in which I can fill the fields from … »
Débuté le 02 mar. 2006 par
3 réponses
« Has anyone used this process found as part of the project inititalization procedures. If not, how do you implement a logout procedure so that the current user can re-login to the a… »
Débuté le 01 mar. 2006 par
« Hi all, I am in need of expanding my flagship application. I need a mobile module for my Inventory system for remote Picks and Physical Counts. Unfortunetly, I am a little capital … »
Aucune réponse
« Hello to you all, I have to make something with soap. Are there any examples or an article about soap? Thanks in advance. Regards, Frans… »
Débuté le 06 mar. 2006 par
« Hi folks, I received some good news from PC Soft today! 1) Got a message about WDModfic.exe. The new upcoming WD10/FR/10045 release will include a WDModfic.exe that accepts server … »
« I just tried to insert an DHTML edit ActiveX control to a Windev 9 window. But I don't see any property, I only can edit a little bit. CTRL-B etc are not working. Do I have to regi… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello All, Does anyone have a procedure that backup up all *.FIC, *.NDX, *.MMO files without full path information? I don't want to use the zipAddDirectory because there are a lot … »