PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello all, Am I missing something, or is there no option with Windev's native graphing capabilities to create a graph with two different Y-Coordinates? I have two series on differe… »
Débuté le 28 jan. 2006 par
« Hi, via Google I found this: http://www.windev.com/nativesaccess/eval_na8.htm I downloaded and installed it but I can't get it to work. When trying to connect with WDSQL I get an e… »
Débuté le 30 jan. 2006 par
« Hello all, I would like to check by programming if there is a internetconnection available on the workstation. I have tried to use the statement InternetConnection(), but that repo… »
« Greetings, How can I build something that can recognize the parameters passed in queries like www.mysite.com/myprogram.awp… and so on ? These queries will be sent from another au… »
Aucune réponse
« >An other solution is to contact free tech support ! ... Which is exactly what I did. Where the file came from. Sometimes there are limitations with patchs... And almost always… »
« My current website is written in WebDev 7. On my webserver I have WebDev Deployment 7. I am writing a new website in WB 9... but I am not sure if I can run both WB 7 Deployment and… »
« Hello, I am facing a starnge probem. I have Form+Table windows, when I input information in the table, after 2 or 3 lines when going to next line to add a record the line is autom… »
« Scenario: Develop web page in WB 9. Press GO (or even GO PROJECT or GO HOMEPAGE). Internet Explorer starts, but it has a white blank page - nothing in the address bar. I imagine I … »
« Hi, Since -somewhere the last two months- it has become impossible to download/ print to PDF. Without changing the code. I used FichierAffiche(ComplèteRep(fRepWeb()) + "DOC.pdf", "… »
« How do you fill the combo box in a table with data from a Query? I have queried out the data but I have something wrong with my ListAdd. The table name is table1, the combo box is … »
Aucune réponse