PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → I am in need of some serious Windev Mobile(Android) help.
I am in need of some serious Windev Mobile(Android) help.
Débuté par ELIJAH ( Andersons P, 02 mai 2012 07:09 - 1 réponse
Membre enregistré
5 messages
Posté le 02 mai 2012 - 07:09
Hello,

I just recently received Windev Mobile V16/17(beta). All my developing has previously been in Eclipse/flash builder 4.6/flash profession with adobe air. I have had all of those platforms, i use each one for a different purpose. I got this software for the ease and rapid development. I have ran into a few issues that i can't figure out.

I am trying to create an app which pulls data from a SQlite database. I tried to create a new database and when i try to test my app/ or input the data for the database i get Error 30, or "can't find database".

I also used my SQlite DB Manager to create a .db file with populated fields. I can't import the database, it tells me that it cannot read the file.

I have gotten alot of the functions down because of the ease of software. The only thing i can't figure out is how i properly set up a SQlite database for my project.

All i need to know is how to properly get a database, populate it and link it to the app for viewing. The database will be stored in the .apk file when released, so it will be local, not a remote database.

Thank you for your time, i know this might be an easy topic for everyone else, i just cant find a tutorial anywhere.
Membre enregistré
3 651 messages
Popularité : +175 (223 votes)
Posté le 15 mai 2014 - 14:21
Use windev mobile 19