PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WEBDEV 2024 → I need to make a web application similar to phpMyAdmin
I need to make a web application similar to phpMyAdmin
Started by Klikart, Jan., 03 2023 7:51 AM - 2 replies
Posted on January, 03 2023 - 7:51 AM
I need an idea for reports on the web, when we don't know in advance how many columns the resultset contains.

I need to make a web application similar to phpMyAdmin. The user should be able to select the SQL query and parameters via the web page, and then receive the result of that SQL query as an HTML page, which would be displayed in the browser. It would be very useful to have the ability to export results to EXCEL or CSV format, too. The data source would be in an MSSQL or MySQL database. Does anyone have an idea or suggestion on how to do this in WEBDEV?

For example, on WINDEV, I would do it with BuildBrowsingTable(Function), and then I would export the data from the table to HTML.

Thank you!
Posted on March, 14 2023 - 9:20 AM
Building a web application similar to phpMyAdmin can be a complex task, but it can be broken down into several manageable steps. Here's a general guide on how you can approach this:

Determine the requirements: First, you need to define what your web application needs to do. For example, what features and functionalities should it have? You can create a list of requirements that includes things like user authentication, database management, SQL queries, and more.

Choose a programming language and framework: Once you have your requirements, you need to choose a programming language and framework that you're comfortable with. Popular choices for web development include PHP, Python, Ruby, and JavaScript. You'll also need to choose a framework to help you build your application. Popular choices include Laravel for PHP, Django for Python, and Ruby on Rails for Ruby.

Design the user interface: The user interface is what the user interacts with, so it's important to design it well. You can use tools like Figma or Sketch to create wireframes and mockups of your application's user interface.

Build the backend: The backend is the part of your application that interacts with the database and performs tasks like user authentication and SQL queries. You'll need to create routes and controllers that handle incoming requests from the user interface and interact with the database.

Build the frontend: The frontend is the part of your application that the user interacts with directly. You can use tools like React, Angular, or Vue.js to build the frontend of your application. You'll need to create components that display data from the backend and allow users to interact with the database.

Test and debug: Once you have your application built, you need to test it thoroughly to make sure it works as intended. You should also debug any issues that arise during testing.

Deploy the application: Finally, you need to deploy your application to a web server so that users can access it. You can use services like Heroku or AWS to deploy your application.

Overall, building a web application similar to phpMyAdmin requires a lot of planning, coding, and testing. But if you follow these steps, you should be able to create a functional application that allows users to manage their databases through a web interface. Also you can use MuleSoft as Web Server for deploying web application for this go through https://www.igmguru.com/course/mulesoft-training/

Thank you.
Posted on April, 27 2023 - 7:18 AM
One idea for your web report is to use a dynamic HTML table that adjusts its columns based on the number of columns returned by the SQL query. You can generate the HTML table dynamically using PHP or any other server-side language, and export the results to CSV or Excel using PHP functions like fputcsv() or a library like PHPExcel.

I hope this will help you.
https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/microsoft-azure-developer-az-203-certification-training/