PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« Sorry should have put it in the WebDev section... Hello, Using WebDev 16 how do I display a newly created or modified record in the table display after returning from a form? Try… »
Started on Jul. 07 2011 by
« Is there a way to lock the bottom of a table to the bottom of the page or 50px from the bottom so when the browser resizes the table height updates. I have it working for the width… »
Started on Jul. 04 2011 by
« I have this query below for a table on a Company Page. It is suppose to populate with a list of related contacts but the table remains empty. I have verified the query returns a r… »
Started on Jun. 17 2011 by
« Hello, I am using WebDev 16. I have been trying to make an upload control work, for use with store images on p31market.com and another website. The development team and I had made… »
Started on Jun. 30 2011 by
« Hi, I am trying to add the javascript code located at http://thomasjbradley.ca/lab/signature-pad… I have it so I can do the signature and see the output JSON data. I can also pass … »
Started on Jun. 22 2011 by
« How can I select an Edit Control by programming ? For Example: Select(EDT_Control) Thanks !… »
Started on Jun. 08 2011 by
« Is it possible to pass a variable from the browser code to servercode or call a server procedure from browsercode ? Any hint would be very appreciated.… »
Started on Jun. 09 2011 by
« Does anyone know of a hosting company that specifically caters for Webdev developed sites?… »
Started on Sep. 30 2010 by
« How do I make the edit control to display calendar in Buddhist year. That is, it should display the value "2554" instead of "2011" in the edit control and in the calendar that pops… »
Started on Jun. 12 2011 by
« I have followed this tutorial and the items are printing one record to a page. How do I get them to print row after row? Thanks… »
Started on Jun. 12 2011 by