PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« I try to print a a narrow printer an Epson M129H is a printer with 80 cm wide the problem is - If I send directly to the printer , the printer does not answer , not any move - If I… »
Started on Sep. 28 2010 by
« Hi! I'm working with a PHP/MySQL site in WebDev 15. Problem: If I add items to a file and generate/compile, the connection (project graph) between the pages are gone. Some pages … »
Started on Sep. 14 2010 by
« Hi, for real RIA application, I need to input data directly on tables; I intend append records in sequence with keyboard and not with another page for insert. It's this possibile w… »
Started on Sep. 15 2010 by
« Hi all, is there any detailed info on how to deploy a WebDev Application Server with regard to Linux vservers (especially suse-10.3-x86_64)?Any info very much appreciated, s-even … »
Started on Sep. 09 2010 by
« To import some elements of Visual Basic: 1. Select "File Import .. .. A Visual Basic or elements." 2. Select the file to import: Visual Basic (. "VBP" file) Visual Basic form (. … »
Started on Aug. 25 2010 by
« hi all, I am eldhose from U.A.E new developer in webdev . i just completed one of my webdev site . now i just want to know which server i need to purchase for testing webdev site.… »
Started on Aug. 24 2010 by
« Hi All I am developing a website using PHP Pages connected to a MySQL database using Webdev 15. I wanted to know whether Automatic Data Modification is supported for PHP/MySQL se… »
Started on Jul. 26 2010 by
« In order to deploy a webdev AWP application with IIS, do I need to purchase a WebDev Application Administrator? I have looked for information on it but have had no luck. I am usin… »
Started on Aug. 04 2010 by
« Dear all, Now I am developing a web application in webdev but I have a problem how to use ajax to call server side procedure... Hope all of you could help me about that!!! Thanks… »
Started on Jul. 26 2010 by
« I ran the WDeploy tool and got my local database exported and imported into the production server, but im getting this error: Error running the index.php page. The <QRY_Select_… »
Started on Jul. 05 2010 by