PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« Hi; Does anyone have the flash.fla file for the flash.swf used in the wwflash tutorial (mymenu.swf)?? I am trying to program one of my sites to respond to controls pressed in a f… »
Started on Mar. 13 2010 by
« Hello. I'm new to webdev but I'm building a PHP application with version 14. I have set the connection, it tests well, created a query and selected columns from my mysql table, and… »
Started on May. 11 2010 by
« Why is HTML Text not displayed correctly in a looper ? Any Ideas ?… »
Started on May. 07 2010 by
« I'm running on webdev 15 with IIS 7 and dynamic sites. I want to display the url in the browser correctly for the users, is there an easy way to configure this in webdev or IIS ? … »
Started on May. 07 2010 by
« I installed WEBDEV 14 on my WINDOWS 7 machine. I also installed the WAMP SERVER suite so that I could use the machine as my test server. The funny thing is that I have not yet been… »
Started on May. 04 2010 by
« using a hyperfilesql database in a multiuser environment on the internet one of our users reports that the linked edit-fields sometimes show up with other people's data when a new … »
Started on Apr. 19 2010 by
« While trying to deploy my site I always get the error: Unable to disconnect the site users Any ideas on that ?… »
Started on Apr. 19 2010 by
« I saw there was a post earlier this year (Jan 6) about this but no one has replied. I m having the same problem; it just does not work; cannot install on CentOS. Is it because ev… »
Started on Apr. 16 2010 by
« hi, The exif data contained in jpg files can be retrieved using TagList = ImageInfoList(Image1) It seems that the GPS tracking data is not retrieved.. anybody an idea how to retri… »
Started on Apr. 11 2010 by
« Does the WebDev Application Server and HyperFileSQL have failover and load balancing capabilities on IIS ?… »
Started on Apr. 07 2010 by