PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« I have an echo in VisualFoxPro button and wanted to know how I can send it to webdev, especially the part code. Well, if there is an option that I check the code in VisualFoxPro an… »
Started on Jan. 17 2010 by
« I want the code generated by WebDev 14 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> replaced with <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitio… »
Started on Jan. 11 2010 by
« Hi, I am using the PayPal component that comes with WebDev 14 in an application and it seems to be working fine except that I am not able to set the language that is being used fo… »
Started on Jan. 04 2010 by
« There is a series of video tutorials that roughly follow the WebDev 14 written tutorials. They are at http://www.wdtutor.com… »
Started on Nov. 16 2009 by
« On the same server I have two diff. applications with one I can print without any problem. But with the other I received an error 0059 ERR_BAD and taking out from the application. … »
« Happy new year. I have a loop that contains two combos. Combo2 so that the load is from a query with a parameter that is determined by the Combo1. However in the event Display Row,… »
« Dear all, now I am working with pagination control and I would like to get help all of you because after I add one row to looper control and it is already linked to that pagination… »
Started on Dec. 25 2009 by
« I'm beginner in WebDev. When i try to deploy a site by FTP, i?m getting this message "ERRFTP FINCGI " and i don't found any help about it. What can Ido? Thanks… »
Started on Sep. 25 2007 by
« Hi, In our software (programmed in both Webdev and windev), we've got a problem with the paper format. Our reports are sometime generated by windev and webdev in A4 format even if… »
Started on Nov. 21 2009 by
« Hi, I need you please to provide us the system requirements for hosting WEBDEV applications on our Unix server. Thank you.… »
Started on Nov. 16 2009 by