PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, I have tried to use a looper in PHP. It works but when I try to retrieve the link selected by user in the looper I have all the ATT_* attribute empty. I have already tried t… »
Started on Aug. 27 2009 by
« hello all, Is it possible to capture the event when the user is leaving a website in webDev, for example when user close the browser or type and validate another url. If yes, how?… »
Started on Aug. 20 2009 by
« I am trying to create a dynamic url contorl...which calling external pages like www.yahoo.com...using coding....can this be done and if can ..how? thanks.… »
Started on Jul. 06 2009 by
« I want to make one analysis dimensional, generation of cube, is that I can use webdev or insert links outside into a separate application Help please… »
Started on Aug. 16 2009 by
« Dear all, In webdev in order to generate a download dialogue box => I have to write code like this: FileDisplay(CompleteDir(fWebDir()) + "PDF\" + "mode_fact_seine_et marne.pdf… »
Started on Jul. 17 2009 by
« Hello, I'm having some troubles with the latest version of WebDev 14 on VISTA: I cannot run page tests, they allways just show a blank page. Can anyone advise? thnx… »
Started on Aug. 13 2009 by
« Is any place where is possible to dowlload the honolulu vers 12 ? The only vers. I can see on Pcsoft is the 14, but I have webdev 12 If is possible I would apreciate if somebody ca… »
Started on Jul. 17 2009 by
« Hi, We have encounter strange behavior when testing our form for data entry using IE browser version 7. the autofill cache simply does not work. However if we use the same IE brow… »
Started on Aug. 08 2009 by
« Hi All, Can anybody tell me how I can change the URL of the web site I deployed from http://examples.webdev.info/WD140AWP/WD140Awp.exe/CONNECT/REWALI_US to simply http://examples.… »
Started on Aug. 02 2009 by
« Following the tutorial I'm stucked now on page 130 "Adding a home page". I'm unable to do this, because after validating (Step 3) NOTHING happens. No new page gets displayed/genera… »
Started on Jul. 27 2009 by