PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« All: I am new to WebDev 14 and am writing an online survey application that needs a Slider control that can be dynamically loaded and "read" from within a WebDev Page. The page w… »
Started on Jul. 15 2009 by
« Hi All, I have a webdev application, in which I have a link button called 'Logout'. I am using groupware login page. On clcking the logout button I have to restart the application… »
Started on Jun. 17 2009 by
« On a page, I have a form and a tablechild with lines for this form When I intro on this pages the tablechild is refresh and is showing all the records, but if I intro a new record … »
Started on Jul. 09 2009 by
« Hi, I want to create a looper with dynamic link to external website, for example if i click the first record it will read the first link button, and goes to and redirect me to www… »
Started on Jul. 03 2009 by
« Has anyone integrated WEBDEV with Sql server reporting services (SSRS)? I already have 40-50 reports in SSRS running from a SQL server database. I'm evaluating WEBDEV for suitabil… »
Started on Jul. 02 2009 by
« On the web is mentioned that are more than 10 completes examples with webdev, but on the cdrom supply with webdev, are only 3 or 4 from these completes examples . Where are the res… »
Started on Jul. 01 2009 by
« I have webdev 12 but not the Application Server If I buy now the Application Server 14 .It is possible to use with a site develop with webdev12? I don´t like to update to webdev14… »
Started on Jun. 27 2009 by
« Hello, We're pleased to announce that a new site for depositing files is available on our website (beta version). This site lets you share useful files and resources with the Win… »
Started on Jun. 24 2009 by
« Hi. I developped a web site and uploaded it on the sever. It worked fine. Then i added the google Ad sense. It works fine on the development environment. But when i upload on the s… »
Started on Jun. 23 2009 by
« When interacting with the internaut, I am trying to make sure to put focus on the dialog and make the page fade.How can I achieved that?… »
Started on Jun. 22 2009 by