PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, WinDev and WebDev offer a search feature during print preview. When you are looking at a report, a search feature is available. There's no need to program anything to bene… »
Started on May. 30 2008 by
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “in*Mode()” functions. These functions let you know in which mode the application is running and in this way, select what code t… »
Started on May. 27 2008 by
« Hello, We're happy to announce that the pre-release of WinDev 12, WebDev 12 and WinDev Mobile 12 is available. You own a licence of version 12? You can now download it here: http… »
Started on May. 23 2008 by
« Hello, where are using WB10 on 2 different machines. All the files are updated to the last version of the project and all checked in. When we try to create an installation setup o… »
Started on May. 12 2008 by
« Hi, Is there a way of capturing which key has been pressed? I need to be able to select records in a table (memory or database) using the up & down keys from the keyboard. I als… »
Started on May. 08 2008 by
« I've installed webdev10 on my computer, then installed xampp-win32-1.6.6a Xampp is working fine with normal php files that i create even with with notpad. The problem is that i'm d… »
Started on Apr. 30 2008 by
« Hi all, I am using AWP pages and AJAX tables. I have noticed the problem before while debugging the code with info() and error() functions. For example, I put my fill_table() func… »
Started on Mar. 21 2008 by
« Hi, Is it possible to do a nested PageDisplayDialog meaning that you call a dialog using PageDisplayDialog from another page that in itself has been called with PageDisplayDialog?… »
Started on Apr. 18 2008 by
« Hi all, I have only a table in a cell in my page. Table is being filled with a query. Table's styles are local, some columns are centered, some are left aligned and some are right… »
Started on Apr. 14 2008 by
« Hi all, I am developing a multilingual website with AWP. Languages are Turkish&English. I put a combobox showing languages and whenever it changes language parameter of the links … »
Started on Apr. 10 2008 by