PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Export to PDF - spacing/font problem?
Export to PDF - spacing/font problem?
Started by Gautam, Jun., 23 2010 6:40 PM - 2 replies
Posted on June, 23 2010 - 6:40 PM
Hello everyone

I am experiencing a strange problem when exporting to PDF from a Print Preview Window in Windev 14.

In the Preview window my report looks nice and properly aligned but when I export to PDF or Print it to a printer the report is no longer aligned properly. Content is fine in the exported document but spacing is completely messed up!

I tried to export the report to PDF using the igenericPDF option but this did not make a difference.
I also tried changing my default printers and updated my print drivers.

I suspect the font I am using (Courier) is not being exported properly to PDF or to the Printer. The report is using Courier font but when I view the PDF document fonts I notice that the Courier font has been substituted by Helvetica font (I formatted my report to use Courier as the source of the report is a text file that is spaced using monospaced font)

How do I get Windev to export exactly what i see in the Print Preview window?

Has anyone experienced similar problem? Any solutions out there for this?

thanks and regards

Gautam
Posted on August, 10 2022 - 2:38 PM
Hello Gautam,

It seems that this is an old story...but I currently experiencing the same issue.

Do you remember if/how this has been solved ?

Thanks !!

Jérôme
Registered member
13 messages
Posted on August, 11 2022 - 4:55 PM
Hi Jerome,
Depending on your WINDEV version and type of project (ansi or unicode) this type of code usually fixes the problem: iParameterPDF("","",iPDFUnicode+iMaximumQuality)

Regards
Steven Sitas