PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → WD-14 Analysis problem
WD-14 Analysis problem
Started by Mujahid, Mar., 10 2011 9:38 AM - 5 replies
Posted on March, 10 2011 - 9:38 AM
Hello all,
I just transfer my pc from Windows Vista to Windows 7. It works fine until tomorrow when i added more new analysis, its start problem.
1) Its display an error information "Unable to open analysis of previous generation. Error opening files. The following error is returned by HyperfileSQL : This file is not in Windev/Webdev/Windev Mobile 14.0 format : C:\Users\Safiah\AppData\Local\Temp\ana13FD.tmp\defmdlp.mmo
- So its cannot syncronizing/update the analysis when the structure is modified. Then the project analysis and WDMaps data viewer display not same structure.
2) Every time open the windev then it display " File token out of bound (too large or too small)"
- What its mean?
Please help me....
Thanks a lot
Posted on March, 10 2011 - 9:39 AM
Hi, smells like a write-protected file, deleted file, whatever. Moreover, it's a \Temp directory which is routinely 'cleaned' by many so-called Windows optimizing applications. Look at the file! Is it there? What's the size? How did you transfer it from Vista?
Imho, on Win7 you should put your data into
C:\ProgramData\YourCompanyName\ApplicationName
not into \Users ..
Regards, Guenter
Posted on March, 10 2011 - 9:39 AM
Hello Guenter,
Im not put the data in C:\Users\Safiah\AppData\Local\Temp\ana13FD.tmp\defmdlp.mm... I dont know why its appear like that.
I have check it (C:\Users\Safiah\AppData\Local\Temp\ana13FD.tmp\defmdlp.mm) and it is there.. The size is 210 bytes ... My last PC was damaged... Then just copy the file to my new Windows Seven PC (D:\MyProjects)
Im not sure is it about windows 7 or else...
Now i cannot make a Generation to the analysis.. If i choose to [color=#9900CC]Cancel the last generation[/color] is it can solve the problem?
I also cannot continue the project... :)
Posted on March, 10 2011 - 10:03 AM
Hi, a size of '210 bytes' smells to be an 'empty' mmo-file. Just delete it and try to re-index with HF-control center. Look at the other files. Maybe, all of them are defective? Have you made a backup? Is a backup of a test-set of files necessary? If not, then just delete all of the files and re-input the data. Regards, Guenter
Posted on February, 05 2014 - 6:57 PM
Unable to load C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe library.
This file is not in WinDev/WebDev/WinDev Mobile 14.0 format:
C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe

Technical Information

Dump error of module <WD140VM.DLL> <14.00Qs>.

- Level: fatal error (EL_FATAL)

- Error Code: 1029

- WD55 Error Code: 0

- No system error code

- No system error message

- What happened?
Unable to load C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe library.
This file is not in WinDev/WebDev/WinDev Mobile 14.0 format:
C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe

- Debug Information:
##(CWDFile)-Signature gérée=<5456720>, signature lue=<164858464>##
Chargement de la WDL : C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe

- Attached Information:
EIT_SRCFILE : <C:\Procarnes\AdminPaq2SQL\AdminPaq2SQL.exe>

- Identifier in .err: 1029
Posted on December, 17 2018 - 1:02 PM
Également changé ma perspective sur le jeu un peu. La position était très profonde et difficile, et les deux joueurs ont joué assez bien. Svidler a retiré certaines de ses critiques des mouvements lors de la diffusion en direct d’une analyse plus approfondie.

https://downloader.vip/rufus/ https://appsync.biz/123movies/ https://ovo.fyi/gomovies/