WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → windev LOOPER lineheigth vs heigth
windev LOOPER lineheigth vs heigth
Started by BALTASAR, Aug., 12 2019 1:10 PM - 4 replies
Registered member
52 messages
Popularité : +3 (3 votes)
Posted on August, 12 2019 - 1:10 PM
when I set lineheigth to a looper, every rows change their heigth, it's normal behaviour.

If I set a single row heigth then this row is always that heigth even if I use lineheigth. Is there any way to reset heigth of a single row to be ruled by lineheigth?

The worst is when I collapse/expand a breakheader, then those rows that where expanded became fixed heigth and won't ever change using lineheigth

thanks
Registered member
52 messages
Posted on October, 18 2019 - 11:04 AM
still not working at today's version (update2 - October 2019 - 01A240077f)

lineheight is STRONGER than row..height
Collapse / Expand a breakheader blocks every lineheight so row..height has no effect.

please help !
Message modified, October, 18 2019 - 11:05 AM
Registered member
796 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posted on October, 18 2019 - 5:38 PM
Hi. If you want to be able to assign a different size to each of the lines of the Looper you must do so by assigning an Internal Window to each line of the Looper. That way the size of each line can be different depending on the size of its contents.

Look at https://depot.pcsoft.fr/resource.awp… for a example

Rubén
Registered member
52 messages
Posted on October, 21 2019 - 10:17 AM
I CAN have different height for every looper row with no problem, this is not the issue.

I need to "recover" lineheight for a previously height change.

You have a looper, you assign height to a single row, it changes its height, that's right. Then I want that row to be like before height assignation, I want this row height to be ruled by lineheight ... it doesn't work ( at least I can't)
Message modified, October, 21 2019 - 10:30 AM
Posted on January, 06 2020 - 11:00 AM
Baltasar,

I'm having the same problem I think. Assigning a different lineheight to a looper does not become visible immediately,
Since I had to find a solution I found a way around. I Restore and maximize the window and the looper has the assigned lineheight.

WIN_???.Restore()
WIN_???.Maximize()