PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → What event fires when "delete the filter" on a table. This is a right click option
What event fires when "delete the filter" on a table. This is a right click option
Started by Alan Sawyer, Nov., 22 2019 2:01 AM - 1 reply
Posted on November, 22 2019 - 2:01 AM
I'm just full of questions today. Okay, I am allowing my users to filter a table, and I have been successful in putting the word (Filtered) at the top of the table. BUT if I right click and say "delete the filter" I have not found an event that I can trap to remove the (Filtered) text... I am using WD24.

Any help would be appreciated.
Registered member
68 messages
Posted on November, 27 2019 - 10:11 PM
Hi. I do not know but I was trying to find out many other events and the only way I found is that I created simple code catching all events on my object and displaying them in Trace window. There is a LOT of events...

Part of my code is window with edit control and I was typing numbers of these events from trace window into this edit control. All these events stopped being traced so at the end of the process there is just a couple of numbers displaying in Trace window so you can find which number belongs to your event.

If this is not clear, I can post code and some printscreens how it works.