PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → How to set "Display mode of panes" on tabs via program
How to set "Display mode of panes" on tabs via program
Started by Simon Phillips, Dec., 02 2019 4:43 PM - 5 replies
Posted on December, 02 2019 - 4:43 PM
Hi

Does anyone know the property or function to set the display mode of panes on a tab control to "Invisible Panes". Unfortunatley, the tooltip for this on the tab description does not say what it is and aI cannot find the property to set this. I can do it in the editor, but it is a pian having to reset it each time I want to change a control on a tab in the editor. So I want to make it invisible in code.

Any ideas?

Simon
Registered member
52 messages
Popularité : +3 (3 votes)
Posted on December, 03 2019 - 10:32 AM
not sure if you are asking for this:

TAB_Noname[1]..visible=False
TAB_Noname[2]..visible=not TAB_Noname[2]
Posted on December, 04 2019 - 4:58 PM
Hi

Unfortunately not.

What I am trying to replicate is the Invisible Panes setting in the Description on the Tab control.

i.e Tab Control | Descriptions | Describing the Tab Control | Details | Display Mode of Panes = Invisible Panes.

By making the individual Panes invisible, all the controls related to that pane also become invisible. All I want to do is not have the tab control with the tabs showing so that I can control it in the program.

I'm sure I've managed this before but cannot find the way that I did it.

Thanks

Simon
Registered member
52 messages
Posted on December, 05 2019 - 10:37 AM
Now I understand you

If you set "paneshift" to a value greater than screen width ... it seems to work like "invisible panes" setting

Tab_NONAME1.paneshift=5000

Remember to disable "Accesible by TAB"
Posted on December, 05 2019 - 4:42 PM
Thanks. That seems to do the trick. I'm surprised there is not a property to do this.

Simon
Registered member
52 messages
Posted on December, 05 2019 - 7:37 PM
Simon Phillips wrote:
Thanks. That seems to do the trick. I'm surprised there is not a property to do this.

Simon

I'm sure it exists ... but this is Windev world !