PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV 2024 → Cannot Print Analysis
Cannot Print Analysis
Started by Peter Purton, Dec., 05 2019 5:58 AM - 3 replies
Posted on December, 05 2019 - 5:58 AM
WinDev 21 Windows 10

On the Right side of the Analysis, where you see a list of the Data I right Click and select Print
I go through the print wizard, when it displays the print preview
And when I select print, it just bombs out, and I have to re-start WinDev, it asks to recompile which I do
Any help will be appreciated
Posted on December, 06 2019 - 8:36 AM
Hi,

crashing on printing the docs of even small projects / analysises has been a long-standing problem. This seems to be fixed well in version 24. Just for the fun of it I did a printout of the analysis and the full documentation of my current project. It comprises more than 7000 pages and it printed them into the preview window just fine. Of course, it took some time. My computer's RAM is 12 Gb, the processor is a Xeon. I'd recommend an upgrade to version 24 or 25, depending on the language version you are using.
Posted on December, 08 2019 - 8:00 PM
Guenter Predl wrote:
Hi,

crashing on printing the docs of even small projects / analysises has been a long-standing problem. This seems to be fixed well in version 24. Just for the fun of it I did a printout of the analysis and the full documentation of my current project. It comprises more than 7000 pages and it printed them into the preview window just fine. Of course, it took some time. My computer's RAM is 12 Gb, the processor is a Xeon. I'd recommend an upgrade to version 24 or 25, depending on the language version you are using.

Hi Guenter
Thanks for your reply
I was around when Hans Rakow and the Clarion Wars
Thanks again
Posted on December, 09 2019 - 7:58 AM
Hi Peter,
yes, I remember!
Time's pace is (too) fast ...
Kind regards,
Guenter