`[WD26] HTrack and replication
Started by ARV, May, 19 2022 11:44 PM - 1 reply
Registered member
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posted on May, 19 2022 - 11:44 PM
Hi

I have a question about replication on HFSQL and the function HTrack

I was testing if see it is possible to know when a record was change on a server
this server I'm refering it isn't the master

What I'm trying to do?

I have the master and the subscriber
the master will send the data to the subscriber I want to know on the subscriber side if the record was add, modify or delete

I create a service on my server on the subscriber side to track using HTrack the file and know if it is add, mdoify or delete and then to some coding when something of the master side happen using the replication

maybe I'm doing something wrong but my service works fine and the replication too, but the HTrack seems to be not working it's like the replication do not Add, Modify or delete it's like he only copy and paste the data for say something.

Is it not possible to check the records on the subscriber side?

Thanks!

--
Best Regards
ARV
Registered member
498 messages
Popularité : +8 (8 votes)
Posted on May, 19 2022 - 11:59 PM
Hi all

I read this on the help page with HTrack function

"Name of HFSQL data file to use. The data file is associated with a connection and with a server.
If this parameter is an empty string (""), HTrack manipulates the last data file used by the last HFSQL function (function starting with "H")."

So maybe that's why my HTrack doesn't work on my service app because replication may not be using a H function at all

I guess that's why

--
Best Regards
ARV