PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, I always used wdinst with wd8 but now i am trying to do the same with version 9 but i get an error about a file hfc*.wdk in my tmp dir when i put this file on that place ige… »
Started on Jan. 26 2006 by
« I am trying to go through the Webdev tutorial and it does not appear that the tutorial project files were included on the CD I received, or at least I can't find them anywhere? Any… »
Started on Jan. 25 2006 by
« Hi forum... I am using MySQL with OLEDB (I do not want to use the native driver for compatibility with other bases, if I decide to change DB). With Hcreate .... when the project ex… »
« In Foxpro , i can enter the formula into the grid/table like qty*price and it is auto recalculate when the value change, how to define the calculate column in WinDev ? Or what the … »
Started on Jan. 26 2006 by
« Got today WebDev 9 EN in my mailbox. In addition to the normal gifts there is a free version of the WebDev Deployment Engine included. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
Started on Jan. 23 2006 by
« Hi All Can someone clue me in on how to stop a program while I have a window loading up. I have a window that does a lot of stuff in the load event. I have got the windows visible … »
« Hello, I have a database that contains information about songs, some of these songs are listed more than once in the database, so I want to filter the duplicates away when I displa… »
« Are there any persons who know a "WEBDEV" forum which is as used and as good as this "WINDEV " forum ? Trying to work with WINDEV 9 French. Thanks Christine… »
Started on Jan. 24 2006 by
« is there any place on the web where I can find some information about the installation of the Webdev deployment engine for Linux ? I'm no linux-expert at all, so I need a simple ex… »
« Hi, I am trying to connect to an SQL database using ODBC set up under the system DSN. When I set up a new file in my analysis and specify type as "other" and ODBC I get problems wh… »