PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, I have a database that contains information about songs, some of these songs are listed more than once in the database, so I want to filter the duplicates away when I displa… »
Started on Jan. 23 2006 by
« Are there any persons who know a "WEBDEV" forum which is as used and as good as this "WINDEV " forum ? Trying to work with WINDEV 9 French. Thanks Christine… »
Started on Jan. 24 2006 by
« is there any place on the web where I can find some information about the installation of the Webdev deployment engine for Linux ? I'm no linux-expert at all, so I need a simple ex… »
« Hi, I am trying to connect to an SQL database using ODBC set up under the system DSN. When I set up a new file in my analysis and specify type as "other" and ODBC I get problems wh… »
« In a table i have a column "Total" which is declared currency with 2 decimals "999.999,99) I check the "SUM" icon to make a sum at the end. The SUM FIELD is also currency with 2 de… »
« Has anybody had the chance to work with the WinDev to Java functionality yet? I am considering writing an application that will work on Windows, Linux and Mac machines. Any suggest… »
Started on Jan. 15 2006 by
« I'm using Windev 9 to create my Installation program and I'm curious how I make my custom graphic take up the entire installer screen like the windev supplied one does? Thanks, ke… »
Started on Jan. 19 2006 by
« Is it possible to identify the next control selected? What I mean is that on a window with say 3 edit controls, if I am in control 3 and then select Control 1, can I identify that … »
« I am just starting with C/S and I have some questions about the setup program. Can the HF Server be included in the setup program so it is installed when the application is instal… »
« Hi According to the Help files the syntax to create a subclass should be INHERIT FROM (or INHERITS FROM depending on which screen/example you look at), with OBJECT only being kept … »