PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, Is there a possibility to merge 2 reports by code? I have a report for an invoice and a report for the sale conditions. Most of our customers only use the invoice report withou… »
Started on Jan. 20 2006 by
« We want to offer expert level training for WinDev 9 some time in April. If you would be interested in more information, please email me and we will keep you informed as we firm up … »
Started on Jan. 20 2006 by
« Hi, newest stupid problem I found is, that I have an end of page which is shorter/smaller/less high?(sorry, not shure about the english word) than the end of document. Since my rep… »
Started on Jan. 16 2006 by
« According to docs I show use columnname[totalrow] to return the automatic total in a column on a table. Do not seem to work for me. Do I need to declare totalrow at some point. Hel… »
Started on Jan. 19 2006 by
« Hello mighty ones! Is it possible to connect VB 6 to an Hyper File server? If so, how do we do it? If not, is it possible to connect to a HyperFile classic file without being reado… »
« Hello! I am currently leraning WinDev 7.5 and the Kouglof sometimes drives me crazy. In its Code Tab, I usually see the code if I select a control, lets say a button for example. … »
« Hello to yoy all, I have a report with multiple invoices. For each invoice there is a total that is only on the last page off each invoice. All works well. The problem: I want a re… »
« I have done a few Windev graphic demos. They are provided together with their Windev 10 english commented source code plus the resulting EXE. 1 - PANORAMA, shows you how to displa… »
Started on Jan. 18 2006 by
« I am trying to open .fic files to repair a programme but do not have windev on my computer. Is there anyway I can do this without purchasing windev which I do not need? opening .f… »
« hi I am unable to parse the complete XML file. the xmlout() is true when it comes across /> in xml file, though that is not the end of file. what is the solution for this ?… »