PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, We are currently testing our application with HF Client\server. I would like to know if there really is a difference between a Classic HF file and a HFCS file. Here is what I d… »
Started on Dec. 22 2005 by
« Is there a version of wdmsg for Windev Mobile 8? I bought WDMSG for Windev 9, wich includes instalation for: -Windev 9 -Windev Mobile 9 -Wbedev 9 -Windev 8 but there is none for… »
Started on Dec. 28 2005 by
« Hi All I have started a new app and I have put a sidebar on my main window. The plane is set to 0, the visible property is true but when I run my app it is invisible. I even put a … »
Started on Dec. 26 2005 by
« I am wanting to re-write an application that currently has its data in Xbase (dbf format). When I import the data in WinDev Analysis module using the data conversion option I end u… »
« Hello to you all, Is there anywhere an example for making a mailmerge with Word? I searched this forum, the Windev help-files, examples and the WD9 tutorial. Can anybody give a hin… »
« Hello to you all, I have a normal RAD form with linked table. When the table has three rows the "row display of linked table" is 2 times run for every row. So six times. I thought … »
Started on Dec. 27 2005 by
« I have our own hotel software.We want to use windev with our IBM AS/400. Cab you give some opiniobs to me. Best regards,… »
Started on Dec. 17 2005 by
« Hi, I need to implement many windows, with data entry fields and buttons "previous" and "next". I.e.: Window-1 Window-2 ..... Window-m Entry field-1-1 Entry field-2-1 ..... Entry… »
Started on Dec. 21 2005 by
« comment lancer un programme executable avec windev… »
Started on Dec. 05 2005 by
« Hello, Here a newbie question again. When generating RAD-code one of the questions is 'what type of Generated Code' you want with 3 options : - Simplified - Procedural - Object Ori… »
Started on Dec. 22 2005 by