PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, Will I met problems, when more than one SQL Database will be installed on the same PC, like MySQL, SQL Server, Firebird, PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g XE ? If the answer is no, how… »
Started on Nov. 10 2005 by
« Anyone know an example to use spinboxes? Thank's… »
Started on Nov. 10 2005 by
« Hello, Can anybody help me with this error? I start transactions the same way as in HF Classic, simply by HTransactionStart. This works perfectly well, also with HF C/S on a local … »
Started on Nov. 09 2005 by
« Hello, does someone know what facilities a web camera must have to work with WinDev? Best regards Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« Il est nécessaire d'employer le natif d'oracle dans un webdev de serveur avec le linux de moteur d'installer un certain composant? Un certain DLL ou un certain programme? Réservoir… »
« I'm working with WD8 English version. I can't insert with WDSQL tool a new record with date type field on file connected through a ODBC driver. WDSQL don't recognize date value as … »
Started on Sep. 19 2005 by
« Hi All, For me, a crucial area of a forum is the "realtime" posting ability. Getting that question or answer as quick as possible. As we all know "Time is Money". That being said… »
Started on Nov. 07 2005 by
« We need to communicate with SAP Business One for a production application. SAP has an SDK-kit available (7000 EUros, 5 days education, only supported for C++ and .NET) Has anyone w… »
« Hello, is there a way to set the default heigth of a edit control in your .STY file. The width and heigth properties are available for button controls but don't seem to be for edit… »
Started on Nov. 08 2005 by
« Hi forum .... The metals detector of the airports, can they affect the dongle? Thanks Guillermo… »
Started on Nov. 07 2005 by