PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, I'm using WD9 US to write a small commercial application. Delivering date at the end of this month. Not knowing if WD9 US will be 'FINAL' before december, as it is still a pre-… »
Started on Nov. 04 2005 by
« Hello, Can i use the following with a ODBC connection? I tried this but there is no data in a table.. When i use Excel and import data with this DSN name i see all the data. Parkhu… »
Started on Nov. 05 2005 by
« Interesting stuff? Free to download, free to develop, free to distribute... http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/database/xe/index.html Somebody already experience with ? Can … »
« Does Windev support AutoDocument Feeders with its twain implementation? I currently have it successfully scanning multiple documents using a "FOR" loop if you tell it how many up … »
« Hello all! I'm trying to inherit a class in Windev 8. Im using the syntax found in WD8 help: awInterface is class nFiles is int filesList is dynamic array END awInterfaceText is… »
Started on Nov. 02 2005 by
« Hi Forum: Has somebody experienced with Windev, Novell and Informix? Thanks Guillermo… »
Started on Oct. 30 2005 by
« Please help me: How to find out on what column in the table I have clicked(in click code of button associated with mouse click). Thanks, Alena… »
Started on Oct. 30 2005 by
« I am new to Windev and am not sure how to approach a certain issue using Windev. I am creating a Travel Reservation System. In this system the user can Create Packages (Trips) that… »
Started on Jul. 22 2005 by
« Hi, I have a store procedure defined as : PROCEDURE GetAll(nParamter1 IN NUMBER, curResult IN OUT LibCursor.General) which will return result set by curResult. I have no idea ab… »
Started on Nov. 03 2005 by
« Hello, Could anyone provide me with the steps for moving a windev 8 project from one computer to another? I was under the assumption that if I exported the project and it's depende… »
Started on Nov. 02 2005 by