PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Probably this has something to do with case-sensitivity in a 2K3 environment: fDir SOMETIMES results an empty string (""), even when the file (on the indicated location) does exist… »
Started on Sep. 09 2005 by
« G'day All More on the groupware. I am still using the V8 groupware programs because I couldn't be bothered translating the current ones again and this problem is in the V8 and V9 c… »
Started on Sep. 11 2005 by
« Hello to all I'm using a table to input some data. The first column is called "Code" and it is numeric. I'm trying to get the column value before to continue with the other columns… »
« Anyone using ASA as a backend for WinDev? Rich… »
Started on Sep. 08 2005 by
« Quoting the Windev Help File: "..you can retrieve ALL THE DATA ENTERED in Excel." "...get the information about your ".XLS" files located on the FIRST WORKSHEET: cell data, number … »
« Has anyone had any experience setting up a report with a pie chart filled by the sum of the table columns. I can get all the other charts running but Whatever I try I either get no… »
« Hi In a button of WindowA open a WindowB.. with Open(WindowB) Close Button in WindowB have the following code Close(,opCancel) How consult the value returned by the opCancel ?, nee… »
« My application requires loading about 100,000 rows into a single dimension dynamic array, each row being a structure of around 50 bytes. (A datetime column, 2 decimal columns, and … »
« Hello, I use the following code to display an image on a button. the images are stored in hyperfile memo field. HExtractMemo(FILE,ITEM_IMAGE,LOCAL_PATH) CTRL_BUTTON..Image = LOCAL_… »
Started on Sep. 07 2005 by
« Hi I want to know which is the approach to adopt to use the OOP method or the PROCEDURAL method, when we generate a project Thanks Guillermo… »