PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi forum: Can IntegerToMonthInAlpha return the value in Spanish, or should I convert the result to Spanish by code? My OS is XP Sp2 Spanish. Thanks Guillermo… »
Started on Sep. 05 2005 by
« I need to trap keystrokes in an edit control. I am new to WinDev and could not find anything helpful in the doucmentation. Thanks… »
« Hello, How can i skip the Save for a Edit in Line and go back to a selected( out of the dit mode)line?… »
« hi, i wonder if application created in WD8 have an API interface. anyone has some expiriece in using it?… »
« I need to bring a table from an older version of Windev into version 8 but I get an error message along the lines of 'this a 5.5 or earlier table'. How can I convert this table so … »
Started on Sep. 04 2005 by
« Hi all, I have a filetable with a checkmarkfield. When I want to print a certain record in the table I simply check the field and the record is printed. When I'm done I want to unc… »
« Hello to all When i use my cobol IDE, there is a function (COPY or #INCLUDE), that allow me to insert an external file that contains some variables declared in it. I use this exter… »
« Wich the best way to make a copy of a Window inside the Project ? Thank you in advance.… »
Started on Aug. 30 2005 by
« I have a file which has several non-unique keys. One is a date field and another a boolean value. I am using Windev 9. I use Hfilter on two totally different browses to restrict by… »
Started on Aug. 29 2005 by
« Hello all!! Here I am again with a question related to the use of a WinDev programm in a somewhat unusual way (at least unusual for me...). Maybe, I have to install a little progra… »
Started on Sep. 03 2005 by