PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« This may seem a very elementary question. I want to import data from user selected files directly into a table. I can see how to do this via a declared HF file using hImportText bu… »
Started on Jun. 30 2005 by
« Created two simple databases... Clients Fields: ClientsID (Key, Auto ID)and Name ClientNotes Field: ClientsID (Key with Duplicated) Date (Key with Duplicates, so you can sort), Typ… »
« What WinDev 9, what is an Internal Window ? Thanks Glenn… »
« Is it possible to use a Queryin an Analysis... Link it to znotyher Query, or to a table. Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
« Hello, I am installing my application and would like to use the RPC server. I need to know how efficient and reliable it is. Any testimonials and/or experiences, pitfalls and gotch… »
Started on Jun. 28 2005 by
« This is pretty much the same problem I was asking before for some help, just re-phrased differently. Anyone doing remote development using OLEDB and MS SQL Server. I'm interested t… »
Started on Jun. 25 2005 by
« Hello, I receive an error when I try to approach the pricelist at the PCSoft website : the file cannot be found. Am I the only onewith this problem or maybe PCSoft is creating spec… »
Started on Jun. 25 2005 by
« Hi All I want to close a window when the user presses the F12 key. I know this has got to be easy but can find in help of how to do this. I see the keypressed function but where to… »
« Hi all, I was thinking you could change a form to a different RAD type after the fact. I'm unable to find where I saw this (or maybe just an illusion). The reason for asking is i… »
« If I want to make a universal Toolbar that can be used for several windows, what is the way to do this ? In each maintanance screen I would like to have a floating toolbar which ru… »