PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello all, I am looking for a list of all windows messages. I have the messages of the file Winconst.wl, but that list is far from complete. On the site msdn.microsoft.com there ar… »
Started on May. 12 2005 by
« Hi all, I am trying to get more control over editing direct in a memorytable. That works fine with key's, so I can, by example, avoid changing of tablerow by using an event. But I'… »
Started on May. 12 2005 by
« Hello, In the Magic definition of date-fields you can use a lot way of storages. For reading by ODBC you had to define the storage as 'YYMD Date', but the default is 'Integer Date'… »
Started on May. 11 2005 by
« Hi, In Windev 8, you can print to PDF File. If i do this in Windows XP Professional, the program is hanging do i need to install something from pcsoft My regards Thanks in advance … »
« Günter, The link to the site of Art Bonds didn't work anymore. Regards, Teun.… »
« i have a table control on a form which shows the contents of a customerfile. The first colomn of the table is combobox which contains a countryNumber and displays a country name (v… »
« Hello, I have to write a lot of conversion programs : Pervasive to HyperFile. For each file I 'RAD-create' one table-form for browsing the source-file (ODBC) and another for the ta… »
« We need to be able to sort tables linked to Hyper Files by multiple fields. For example, by Grade and then by Name. If you use TableSort you get an error saying to create composite… »
Started on Apr. 30 2005 by
« Hello, How can i get with code the connection which is open ? I change sometimes in graphical interface the connection to another ip adres (mysql server) and just want to get a str… »
« I have problems to startup WinDev 8 on a Acer Aspire 1310 with 768 MB RAM. My Acer has a S3 SavageDDR Pro videocard with 32 MB onboard and still WinDev 8 crashes. My desktop (AMD64… »
Started on May. 06 2005 by