PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello, I have an table form including 2 columns based on an index : the number and the searchcode. When I click on the print-button I want to call the programs print_on_number or p… »
Started on Feb. 22 2005 by
« Hello to you all, I know how to change the tab-order in a window but how can I change the tab-order within a table when all the fields (columns) are in edit mode. What I want is th… »
Started on Feb. 21 2005 by
« Hello, Is in WinDev this possibility present like in Magic ? For example : a file with the following clients (name = keyfield) : ARCHIE BAAK BALLMER BASMAN BAVER - I start typing w… »
Started on Feb. 19 2005 by
« Hello to all, did anyone hear something about the US release (beta) for WD9? Greetings Thilo… »
Started on Jan. 21 2005 by
« Is there a mask to show am pm with time types ?… »
Started on Feb. 21 2005 by
« Hallo, i think that i missunderstand something with threads. I have a programm with a thread. In the thread is a loop for looking the serial port. 1. The thread block the whole pro… »
Started on Feb. 20 2005 by
« Hello, 1. For installation i get always INSTALL.EXE but i want SETUP.EXE 2. French is always the first language Is there a way to change this ? Thanks Christoph… »
Started on Feb. 20 2005 by
« Hi, I don´t have WEBDEV yet, buy I´d like to buy in a short time, but I have some questions. I need to host the Database in a big external server provider that I'm using now with m… »
Started on Feb. 18 2005 by
« I have lived with a "silly" on my latest project for some time now. A table with content of a query, and a text search field to find surnames is something we all do all the time. I… »
« I use WINDEV 8 . I want to fill a listbox based on a query (a query with joins) . I know that the execution of this query gives me 9800 records all to be displayed in the listbox. … »