PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I assume WD doed not have an immedate IF statement < IIF( True, Return this, else return this) >. My question is: Is there an alternative command to do this that I don't know… »
Started on Jul. 22 2004 by
« Hi Using WD8. After trying to get the reports, filtering to work, I have resorted to the query editor, but still to no avail. I am really having difficulty solving the following pr… »
Started on May. 25 2004 by
« I am having a little trouble in atable event named RowDisplay. I want to chnge the color of a cell if the value in the cell is > 90. I have tried to do it like this tblPPLines[C… »
Started on Jul. 21 2004 by
« Could someone tell me how to make a column in by grid to be in bold font. Thanks John Marrone… »
« G'day All After loading the V8 update a number of the system windows have reverted to French language. This did not bother me too much as they are easy to change, but after spendin… »
« Hello, This message is to announce that an update for the WinDev 8 is available for download from http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/index.html Regards PC SOFT Free Tech… »
Started on Jul. 19 2004 by
« Hi, downloading of program and help was OK, but I was unable to download the catalog file or ODBC. Anyone else having this problem? Regards Raimund… »
Started on Jul. 17 2004 by
« Hi there, Ordered an update from Windev 5.5 to 8.0 from pc-soft 2 days ago. I was expecting the boxed version of Windev 7.5 US and a beta CD for 8 but ... Pleasant surprise : I was… »
Started on Jul. 16 2004 by
« I have some code in Delphi wich i need to translate to Windev but Delphi code uses pointers, does Windev have anything I can use? Other problem is the use of overloads functions in… »
Started on Jul. 16 2004 by
« Hi there, With a browsing table, I have a 'modify' button to enter the table and modify. This button is also linked to the doubleclick option from the table. The button puts the ta… »
Started on Jan. 05 2004 by