PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi, I've hit yet another MySQL quirk: If I do a query with 'datetime' columns, it the datetime values seconds are dropped from the value: 2004-07-13 08:15:07 appears as 20040713081… »
Started on Jul. 14 2004 by
« I'm starting with my first trial project in WinDev ( and sofar have chosen Hyperfile as the database. I would, however, like to be able to switch between HyperFile, MySQL, MSSQL an… »
Started on Jul. 12 2004 by
« Is there a special forum concerning WebDev? If not what is the reason there are so little messages about WebDev? regards, Martin… »
Started on Jun. 24 2004 by
« Hello to all, does anybody know how to access the logfiles, created by windev, with commands by programming? Greetings Thilo… »
Started on Jul. 13 2004 by
« I use this bit of code frequently: ----- PROCEDURE SQLOneValue(statement, connection="") res is Variant rss is Data Source name is string IF connection <> "" THEN res=HExecu… »
« What's wrong ? In a trigger I put the value "A" in h.todo so the modification is canceled. In the calling procedure the HModify returns "True" and no error is generated. Is this st… »
Started on Jul. 13 2004 by
« I have a mysql query which uses an outer join. HExecuteSQLQuery does not like the words 'outer' or 'left', so I need to run this query with hQueryWithoutCorrection. Unfortunately, … »
« Just recieved my WinDev package. It contain both 7.5 and Ver 8 beta 312.I just installed the Ver 8 Beta. It is more english. But I have a question. My dongles light is always on. I… »
Started on Jul. 11 2004 by
« (last question for the day) How usefull/robust is the Remote Access feature in WinDev in practice? Also, I understand that this functionality is only available for HyperFiles, is t… »
« Does anyone have experience (good or bad) with the replication functionality in WinDev? Would appreciate any feedback. regards, Martin… »