PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi Does anyone know if you start a project with the demo version and then purchase WD, will the demo project work in the full version. I am starting a project to evaluate WinDev an… »
Started on Jun. 21 2004 by
« Good afternoon programmers, I am trying to change the Text / Value / Caption of a static. I tried in the initialisation of the object the following syntaxes Myself..Value="A word" … »
« dear windev expert, I want to craete a composite key based on the user selections when the program is running, but the same key was not defined in the analysis, in other words, to … »
« Hello Everyone Newbie using WinDev 7.5 There is an Example in French, Comptabilite Which I think means Accounts/General Ledger Is there an English version of this example somewhere… »
Started on Jun. 18 2004 by
« Hi, I am looking for the COM/DCOM examples, which I should have been able to find in Example(s)\DCOM\ - but they're not there, not in the french WD8 examples nor in the English ver… »
Started on Jun. 17 2004 by
« Hi, I just started working (again) for Unitas Software (Gerard van Woudenberg), and one of the things I want to do is use MySQL (or better still, Postgresql) native access in Winde… »
Started on Jun. 16 2004 by
« Hello, This message is to announce that an update for the Native MySQL Access is available for download from http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/index.html Regards PC SOF… »
« Hello everyone, As you probably geussed i have a little problem. I want to retrieve data from 2 differend databases and differend tables. This isnt a problem for mySQL but apperent… »
Started on Jun. 16 2004 by
« Dear Windev experts, I have a file with more than 20,000 records, trying to find duplicates or phonetic matches in it, but string comparing takes too long (indexed first),expercial… »
« Hallo, i am starting with MYSQL and WINDEV 8 1. I want to connect to an MySQL 4.1.2 Server with SSL an Compression. Does anybody know how to manage this problem ? 2. SQL.MESERROR g… »
Started on Jun. 15 2004 by