PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi guys and gals. I had a question emailed to me about WebDev from a person looking to join the WinDev family. Since WebDev has not been released in English (and my French is non b… »
Started on Jun. 03 2004 by
« There are 6 new examples available on PC SOFT's site… »
Started on Jun. 03 2004 by
« I used Component One activeX component in the WinDev enviroment and the license dialog for the component keeps popping up at run time. License is only required for development and … »
Started on Jun. 02 2004 by
« Hello to all, in th elast time i am testingthe funtions of the RPC Access for Hyperfile. But there are allways crashes with the HExecuteSQLQuery command. The error generatet is 701… »
Started on Jun. 01 2004 by
« I am having a problem understanding the docs regarding a program break in a report. Does anyone have a simple programmed break in a report they can point me to. thank you, joe… »
Started on Jun. 01 2004 by
« I,m a little confused..... In WD7.5 US help: FOR ALL Customer WHERE "CustomerCity = 'Dallas'" // Add customers to the list AddList(CustomerList,Customer.CustomerNum) END In WD8 US … »
Started on May. 30 2004 by
« Using NetOpenRemoteAccess(..) it's very easy to use a modem- or ISDN-connection. The drawback is that we have to instruct users in a very detailed and technical way how to 'make' t… »
Started on May. 29 2004 by
« Is there a way in windev to use a comma delimited file like a hyperfile. I mean like I would use in in Clarion with a record etc. I realize indexing is out. thank you, joe… »
Started on May. 30 2004 by
« Things seem to be picking up on the Western Front (the US forum). Anybody have any expertise on setting default fonts in WD? "like 11-point, Arial as my standard font for windows a… »
Started on May. 29 2004 by
« Hi all, If anyone has had experience in the following area with WD8 can you jump over to the WinDev US site and drop him a message? "I have just 2 questions which perhaps someone c… »
Started on May. 28 2004 by