PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi all, I'm trying to make use of the predefined labels in the ReportEditor. The manual says: * select the branch of labels used in the "Trademark" combo * select the model of labe… »
Started on May. 16 2004 by
« Hi all, Is there any way to anchor a group of screen elements (edit boxes for example), in a way that if i have at 800x600 form resizable with 2 files of edit boxes x 4 columns of … »
Started on May. 19 2004 by
« Hi all, Does anyone knows how to create windev controls at runtime (edit box, checkboxes etc)?. We are evaluating Windev, but we need that the programming that we are going to use … »
Started on May. 18 2004 by
« To start with an application, I let RAD make the skeleton of my application on basis of the analysis. I do not see any reason to have the Tables of the Vision+ windows in Edit mode… »
« Hi there, on certain PC's the Table i use get's 'eaten up' when clicked on. This row disappears and when selected no associated record exists, but when the user sorts the table (b… »
« Hello: It seems to me that filtering records trough HFilter() is not possible on composite indexes while reading MySQL tables, I would like to know if this is true and in that case… »
Started on May. 17 2004 by
« Je mets en place une replication bidirectionnelle; j ai prepare ma base pour la replication;jai cre le replica maitre, les replicas abonnes ainsi que les scenqrios. L execution ne … »
Started on May. 17 2004 by
« Hi all, Suppose I'm using Word on XP professional, I've highlighted a sentence, then I press , the residended windev program will popup and carry out the task with the selected sen… »
Started on May. 16 2004 by
« .. then you should read the (French) description of the new update 80314m to WD 8/FR. Have a look! This explains what they're doing all the time over there. Lots of new commands, n… »
Started on May. 15 2004 by
« G'day All The tech support tool from PCSoft is just brilliant. I have written previously to PCSoft asking them to include it in V8 as a tool that we can customize and distribute fo… »
Started on May. 15 2004 by