PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I am naughty. I use one instance of my program and run shortcuts to it from workstations. It saves some problems (like non-authorised files on the desktop and other places) but cre… »
Started on Feb. 15 2004 by
« I love the new "procedure comment" functionality, but is there a way to configure the default value of this text? // Description of in/out parameters for 'Test' : // // Syntax: //T… »
Started on Feb. 13 2004 by
« Hi Group a work with VISUAL FOX PRO a lot time and I recently works with WINDEV 55 and I see that I always need to search a value in another relation table with a KEY this is auto… »
« hi group, I am a ecuadorian programer ans sorry for my english I'm not write very well I have a WORKGROUP with 10 machines with WINDOWS 2000 Professional and a aplicattion running… »
« Good morning/afternoon/evening wereever you are. When I modify something in a window I see an asterisk apear in the title bar after the title text. Can sombody tell me why? Kind r… »
« New to windev. 1) how many users can the hyperfile handle in a fairly high traffic application? 2) what direct connection to sql non-hyperfile is the most commonly used ? 3) any pr… »
Started on Feb. 12 2004 by
« Does anyone know if the windev native sybase driver works with sqlanywhere ? thank you, joe… »
Started on Feb. 11 2004 by
« Hi, I need to use in a system 2 printers installed in network, one with 40 columns and other deskjet. I´d like to capture those address in network, to printer without have to use i… »
« Hello, The subject tells it all. I have searched the forum for this problem. No answer What to do in a report when the memo-field is longer than the page. How can I let it print on… »
Started on Feb. 10 2004 by
« I have to create a document with benefits of WinDev in comparison with Visual Basic.NET. Did anyone ever create a report with the results of a compare between Microsoft Visual Basi… »