PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi Guenter, I'm Hoang Nguyen Hung in Saigon-Vietnam. I've worked with WinDev 5.5 (English) in 15 months and 7.5 (French) in 6 months. Hi Hung, mainboard information is normally no… »
Started on Feb. 04 2004 by
« Hello all, This might be a bit unusual, but would anybody have an API call or any other way to detect if a user opened (or is trying to open) the CD-ROM tray on their computer ? If… »
Started on Feb. 03 2004 by
« I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the differen… »
Started on Feb. 04 2004 by
« There is a new example (WD7 Animated) for WinDev 7.5 US. BTW: Got WinDev 8 (French of course) last week. I'm impressed. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« There is a new example (WD7 Animated) for WinDev 7.5 US. BTW: Got WinDev 8 (French of course) last week. I'm impressed. Raimund http://www.invitec.com… »
« I've tried using 'HTTPRequest ' and 'HTTPGetResult' and occasionally receive a fatal error. The problem is intermmitent and I have not been able to track it down. Has anyone experi… »
« I've tried using 'HTTPRequest ' and 'HTTPGetResult' and occasionally receive a fatal error. The problem is intermmitent and I have not been able to track it down. Has anyone experi… »
« I have a database in miarroba.com in MYSQL, and I have windev 5.5 with CMySQL4WD class, for native access to MYSQL...what must I do to connect windev to this remote MySQL base??? I… »
« Hey all, If have writing some classes and I want to protect them from modifying by other persons. When you make an RAD application, all classes are protected. You can't see whats b… »
« Hello, In windev I can change the layout in text, numeric etc. and in email. But is only the mask. It doesn't act as an emailadres or webadres. Where can I find an example so that … »