PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« i have a doggle but i cannot download te driver from www.ealladin.com??… »
Started on Jan. 15 2004 by
« In the windev 7.5 help they speak about 2 examples. Puzzle Drag and drop. The first I can find but not the second. I need an example with tables. I searched the archive on drag and… »
Started on Jan. 14 2004 by
« Hello, When i put one or more field(s) from a related file on the same screen, i have to put some code in the "Selected Row" embed point to seek the related table and refresh the r… »
« In Windev 7.5, I use a browsing table with a combo linked to the [articles] file (automatically filled). Stored item = article number Dispayed item = article name When the table is… »
« Hello all of you who are reading this, I tried the trial-version of WinDev 7.5 and have now a LDM that is a lot damaged (e.g. recordform calls in stead of tableforms, only 'modify'… »
« Any one else have this problem? Upgraded to ju and now part of the documentation system bombs. Go in to ?, Index, type in "list box" then click on "Associated Properties". The righ… »
Started on Jan. 13 2004 by
« Good morning (in Holland), In our program we get sometimes a Dr. Watson at the command iImprimeEtat. In the logging of Dr. Watson (Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)) it… »
« Hello again folks, I guess this one will be an easy one: Say I have used the Code Edit Options to configure the fonts, colors , sizes, etc. of the code editor to my very own liked … »
« I upgraded to ju and now everytime I try to create executable the system bombs. The app runs in test mode with no problems. Any body else having trouble? XP Pro, P4, 1g mem. 40g fr… »
« I have no French and was wondering what trt is an abbreviation for. EX: ExecuteProcess(MyButton,trtclic) Bert… »
Started on Jan. 09 2004 by