PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Thanks for this info - very helpful! (While the tooltips may be well-meant, they can be a real nuisance at times...) Did you find this described in the WD7.5 help information? Than… »
Started on Aug. 25 2003 by
« I want to use - HDeclare - . If I change a field adresse.adressename then i get one error : identifier adresse is unknown. The file and the field exist. In WD55 - HAliasExternal - … »
Started on Aug. 23 2003 by
« Hi guys, Some days ago I posted a message concercing the TableInsert function. I figured some things out by now that might be of interest to you all. IF you have a TableSort functi… »
Started on Aug. 05 2003 by
« Hi, I'm working on a small class to integrate some Terminal Services functions in our main configuration program via the wtsapi32 API. I have a question about retrieving the values… »
Started on Aug. 21 2003 by
« Hello beautifull people! I'm new to windev and i'm having problems with the ESC. In any MDI window when i press ESC automatically closes the window. What i want is to move the focu… »
Started on Aug. 20 2003 by
« Hallo to everybody in this forum. I wonder if there is anyone that uses WinDev 7.5 here in Greece. We just bought it and it seems that we have a lot of difficulties with the Greek … »
Started on Aug. 04 2003 by
« Because MyVal is an OLE Dynamic i think Then use: delete MyVal… »
« Sorry but MyVal = Null not ok And why not ? Peter Because MyVal is an OLE Dynamic i think laurent… »
« Sorry but MyVal = Null not ok And why not ? Peter… »
« Hi, With VB, i'm using Nothing exemple MyVal = Nothing And with Windev ?? MyVal = Null Peter Sorry but MyVal = Null not ok laurent… »