PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello all, I have a fairly complex report that involves many calculations, items, etc. The problem is, I now have a need to run this report through a query for record selection. Th… »
Started on Aug. 12 2003 by
« Hello, I use grDraw and want to show the graph during adding the datas. If I do so I get a flickering graph. I saw that in the example "WD7 Trace de courbes" and found that there i… »
Started on Aug. 11 2003 by
« I'm trying to print an invoice. The detail lines are printed by use of a nested report ! In my nested report I use a page header and a page footer but none is printed ! Reading thr… »
Started on Aug. 10 2003 by
« G'day Robert I haven't used lists much - I prefer the combox box mainly because it takes up less space, but the list can be pretty handy. It has a double click event and can be use… »
« Thks Al, I already have a lot of planes (the window is for the customer's details info, I prefer planes rather than tabs for cleaner look). what is the difference in properties bet… »
« In a recent thread, you stated: > We did go into this and found out that WinDev is much more secure than any compiled language. The source is in the delivered exe, but it's p-co… »
Started on Aug. 08 2003 by
« G'day Robert If you view the web page source it will show you all the fonts used on the page - this one is Verdana - Regards Al Thanks Al, yes it's Verdana. There's a good reason … »
« >What was the workaround? Not the kind I was formerly looking for, I used a programed function from the USER library/executable that exports the files to a dBase file, and from… »
« Guenter, What is the name of font did you use for the Text Box in this forum, it looks good, I don't mind using it for the app. thank you robert zhong… »
« Hi, All I have a annoying problem with List Box on top of a Edit Box. I have the list box opened only by clicking a button to save space on the screen. I want the list box behaves … »
Started on Aug. 07 2003 by