PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → Android Application Generation Failed
Android Application Generation Failed
Started by Anthony Blanchette-Potvin, Aug., 05 2019 5:28 PM - 2 replies
Posted on August, 05 2019 - 5:28 PM
Hello everyone,

Up to today, I was able to generate my Android app without a problem. I add some lines of code this morning and now I get this error when I try to generate the app.

ERROR :
Unable to generate the Android application <Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Exe\Application Android\geobiosecurite.apk>.

Command : "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\bin\java.exe" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Android\Gen" -classpath "C:\Users\apotvin\AppData\Roaming\PC SOFT\23.0\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-2.14.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleRelease -b "Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Returned error :
Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\builds\android\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:34:28-80: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\builds\android\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:67:35-50: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/searchable').

Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\builds\android\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:29: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\builds\android\intermediates\manifests\full\release\AndroidManifest.xml:65: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/searchable').

FAILED

I simply don't understand this error. It would be appeciated if someone could lead me on the right path.

Thank you !
Posted on August, 05 2019 - 6:12 PM
Now I got this error :

Unable to create the Android application <Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Exe\Application Android\geobiosecurite.apk>.

Command : "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_172\bin\java.exe" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Android\Gen" -classpath "C:\Users\apotvin\AppData\Roaming\PC SOFT\23.0\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-2.14.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleRelease -b "Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Returned error :

:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac - is not incremental (e.g. outputs have changed, no previous execution, etc.).
Z:\Anthony Blanchette-Potvin\prototype\app\multiplaform\geobiosecurite\Android\Gen\src\com\cdpqinc\geobiosecurite\wdgen\GWDCConfiguration.java:173: error: non-static method setValeur(WDObjet) cannot be referenced from a static context
GWDCUser.setValeur(new GWDCUser());

1 error
:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac FAILED

I can't even launch the generic simulator, because I need to compile first. That is very annoying I must say.