PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

Home → WINDEV Mobile 2024 → mariadb configuration windev mobile
mariadb configuration windev mobile
Started by Jota, Apr., 06 2020 5:56 PM - 1 reply
Posted on April, 06 2020 - 5:56 PM
hi there,

I am a newbie using external databases and for now I am going to start develop ios mobile apps using external databases, I want use windev mobile and start a new app using mariadb databases and then use from remote server,

I have tried to find a topic about how to install from scratch but I have not succeeded, there is not much information about that.

I have Wampserver installed with Mariadb and windev mobile on my PC and when I start a new project and select mariadb databases, I get an error "install mariadb native connection" and I did but with no luck, I keep getting the same error, in some place I read that have to install web service in order to use windev mobile and I did it but still without luck.

Can someone point me where I can find some kind of step by step tutorial on how should I configure my PC and start a new project in wd mobile using mariadb?

thanks a lot everone for any help
Posted on April, 07 2020 - 12:09 AM
Hello...
I might be wrong but I do not believe there is direct access from WinDev Mobile to MariaDB. Native access only available from WinDev, not WinDev Mobile.
You might have a look at https://doc.windev.com/en-US/….