PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV Mobile (current version), in English
« Might be a newbe question here, but does anyone know how to do a LooperSelect() function (works with IOS) in the android configuration. LooperSelect doesn't appear in context sensi… »
Started on Oct. 20 2012 by
« I have I have this error when building an apk Failure creating the Android application named <F:\My Mobile Projects\TuPeso\Exe\TuPeso.apk>. Command Line: .\platform-tools… »
Started on Aug. 26 2013 by
« Does anyone have a functioning example of a simple SOAP client for windows mobile? Something simple like accessing the GetCityWeatherByZIP procedure from here http://www.cdyne.com/… »
Started on Aug. 02 2013 by
« Ok, some of you might be "well that is common sense", well not for this guy, and because i couldn't find a tutorial like this, i decided to write one so no one else has to learn th… »
Started on May. 06 2012 by
« Hello everyone. I'm a new user to the WinDev products, and am currently evaluating WinDev Mobile Express for some projects we have. My question is how can I translate the runtime… »
Started on Jul. 26 2013 by
« Hello, Is anyone among you used 'nusoap' in windev mobile android application? I can not retrieve the value returned by the nusoap server when the latter is an array. Thank you.… »
Started on Jul. 08 2013 by
« I have a database sqlite windev mobile to update the database, I see that there is no standard solution I was thinking of doing this - Copy the old database to an external file, i… »
Started on Jun. 21 2013 by
« I need some guidance regarding Android widgets. I can find no information and I need to write a small (tiny) app. Press button, change app logo. Press again, change the logo back.… »
Started on Jul. 30 2013 by
« PC SOFT has created a new consulting offer via video conferencing. Take advantage of a PC SOFT engineer's experience without the constraints and the traveling costs! PC SOFT can m… »
Started on Jul. 02 2013 by
« Bonjour, Je souhaiterai répliquer une base de données maître avec une autre base de données qui son reliées via un VPN et en mode universelle unidirectionnel. Comment procéder afi… »
Started on Jun. 23 2013 by