PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windevmobile
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV Mobile (current version), in English
« My HTC Desire Z has a physical search key (like any android phone has). Since KeyPressed() is not allowed in Android mode, how do I handle this key by programming in WM? TIA Sebas… »
Started on Dec. 07 2011 by
« In WM18, What every I compile for android I get this msg: System error message: The system cannot find the file specified.… »
Started on Jun. 02 2013 by
« I have a WX- Mobile Android issue where I prime an edit control with a date string "DD/MM/YYYY" (Type: Date, Input mask: DD/MM/YYYY, Display mask: DD/MM/YYYY, Returned value: As Is… »
Started on May. 31 2013 by
« hi all, I am in desperate need to allow the interface user to change the set containing (initial) of an edit control to His convenience, please..... Your advise would sincerely be… »
Started on May. 17 2013 by
« Hi! How can i prevent the exit from an Android window/application via the [Back] (physical) button on the Android device? (in my case, a Samsung Galaxy) The [BeforeClosing] event… »
Started on Mar. 27 2013 by
« Hi all, I use an Galaxy tab. Which Windev cant see. I read the FAQ. The link given in the FAQ redirects you to another page. I found an installer for samsung SDK 2.2 and installed… »
Started on Apr. 22 2013 by
« 10 times faster sPhoto is string = VideoStartApp(viPictureCapture) sDest is string VideoGenerateThumbnail(sPhoto,sDest,600,480) or the one I use VideoGenerateThumbnail(sPhoto,sDe… »
Started on Apr. 11 2013 by
« Hi Danny I haven't tried in Android, but both in windev and webdev, I have been resizing images for years now with the following methods, and I suppose it will work in mobile the … »
Started on Apr. 11 2013 by
« This appears to be a certain bug, my apps worked very well on all of the Android phones except Android version 4.0.4 on Samsung Galaxy III Model GT-I9300 and as reported by a user … »
Started on Jan. 01 2013 by
« Hola, Estoy experimentando con Windev Movil y queria saber varias cosas 1. La aplicacion que yo desarrolle es royalty free? 2. Yo quiero conectar a MS SQL Databases, Si compro Wind… »
Started on Mar. 06 2013 by